Sunday 31 December 2017

Twitter Handle: Patapaa Claims Berla Mundi was his crush until Yvonne Nelson spoiled his mood with her exposé


Twitter Handle: Patapaa Claims Berla Mundi was his crush until Yvonne Nelson spoiled his mood with her exposé
This one looks like one hell of a joke or a troll that has gone very viral and it’s still trending on the microblogging platform, Twitter.
According to a handle which bears the name of the one corner crooner, Patapaa tweeted about the ‘Yvonne Nelson-Berla Mundi dating another woman’s husband brouhaha‘ and it shook the platform last night.
To him and I believe just like many others, Berla Mundi was his Crush until Yvonne Nelson spoiled his mood after her exposé.

Berla Mundi was my Crush
Until Yvonne Nelson spoiled my mood last night


 The tweet, so far, has garnered a lot of likes and as usual retweets with several hilarious comments.

This is funny


Berla Mundi was my Crush
Until Yvonne Nelson spoiled my mood last night
Ah you sef you get crush ?

This one honestly, got me rolling on the floor laughing

😂😂😂 na s3 aboa osono enyaa to fom a obia tumi twa bio😂😂😂


 This one doesn’t believe it’s him

Please someone should take the phone from patapaa
You sure sef say he naa he dey tweet?
🙇


 Is the English to good to be him?

I dey doubt. The bl3 too good.

It looks peeps take the tweet ‘personal o’


Berla Mundi was my Crush
Until Yvonne Nelson spoiled my mood last night
This patapa face like wolf mtweeeew awwww um ashame to hear this berla even me koraa i won't accept pataa proposal apuu😈😈😈😈

 As at now, Ghpage.com cannot confirm whether that’s Patapaa’s official Twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Efia Odo mocks Sista Afia again after her underwear showed in a video

Advertisement Songstress  Sista Afia  and actress cum TV presenter  Efia Odo  have been on each others neck for some time now. The fe...