Saturday 30 December 2017

Video:’Actress’ Efia Odo dances half Nak£d in a nightclub, posts on social media to send a message across to the general public


[PHOTOS] People Love To See Me Half Naked ~ Ghanaian Actress Confesses

Actress Efia Odo on numerous occasions has shown she does not feel perturbed by what people are saying about her and she has indicated that in a post she shared on her Instagram page which comes also with a video.
In a video shared on her Instagram account she captioned;
“You see what I’m doing ?? It’s called enjoying my lifeeeeee. Half of y’all too scared cuz y’all busy thinking about how other hypocrites will perceive you. Wellll not me! Anyway my bestys song be having me lit ??????
Oh yea plz my Ghanaians just cuz someone dresses extra sexy doesn’t mean they’re an ashawo I know some high paid ashawos who wear suits and are covered head to toe don’t let the looks fool u ???”

Below is the video


Not long ago, She was interviewed on Delay TV and there she shared some intimate stories of her life.
She indicated that She has slept with 12 to 15 men,broke her virginity at age 17 and even about her sagging b00bs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Efia Odo mocks Sista Afia again after her underwear showed in a video

Advertisement Songstress  Sista Afia  and actress cum TV presenter  Efia Odo  have been on each others neck for some time now. The fe...